We meet every first and third Friday of the month throughout the year (except Bank Holidays), so you have plenty of opportunities to come along and meet us.
Our home venue is Basingstoke College of Technology (BCoT), Worting Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 8TN and there’s free car parking.
How to access BCoT
General details on finding the college can be obtained via the Click here link above. Then use the info below to find our room on the Ground Floor G007:
- As you approach via Worting Road look for the main entrance into the college grounds (next to the building covered in giant photos of students);
- When you enter the main gate take the next left turn, passing under a glass walkway towards Car Park 1 and the college reception doors;
- Drive past the Car Park 1 sign and pass the reception doors on your right;
- The main car park area is right in front of you – use any non-designated space;
- Walk back to Reception, once in the reception area, turn left and through the double doors, room G007 is on the left.
Breakfast is brought to the room and is served buffet style (bring a healthy appetite).
People arrive between 7:15 / 7:30 a.m. – for coffee, tea or fruit juice before sitting down for breakfast around 7:40 a.m.
The meeting follows on from breakfast and finishes by 9:00 a.m.