BCoT for Business is the division of Basingstoke College of Technology (BCoT) established to work in partnership with you and your business to develop the skills of your workforce.
BCoT recognise that each and every business has individual requirements and goals in regards to training. Therefore the many qualifications and training courses BCoT provide may not exactly fit with what you need. BCoT for Business is committed to delivering training that is right for you and your staff and will tailor a course to suit you.
Why should you choose BCoT for Business?
BCoT for Business can offer cost effective training, as our provision is often free or heavily discounted. This is because we can access a range of government funding and training subsidies on your behalf. We aim to keep costs to you or your business as low as possible because we are a social enterprise. All our courses are delivered by industry specialists and by utilising the national college network we can provide training regionally and nationally. “Any Profits we make are reinvested into the business and any savings we make are passed back to you”
Types of Training:
- Fully funded Apprenticeships programs for 16-18 year old employees (co-funded for 19+)
- Fully or co-funded work based training such as NVQs, Certificates and Diplomas
- Industry specific training delivered by experts in their field
- Bespoke training to meet the exact needs of your business
- Compliance training such as First Aid
Basingstoke College of Technology will ensure that as an employer you get:
- Your enquiries answered promptly
- Advice on the training that will most appropriately meet your needs
- In-depth information on courses which will include: the length of the course, outline of course content, delivery methods, outcomes, possible progression routes and costs
- The opportunity to undertake an analysis to identify your organisational learning needs
- Well qualified, committed and knowledgeable teaching staff
- A learning environment that is safe and conducive to learning
- Opportunities to provide feedback on the services we offer and the commitment to continually improve our provision as a result of this feedback
- Value for money
- Regular updates on the progress of your employees
- Prompt feedback if any issues with your employees are identified
- A copy of the college complaints procedure
- Referral to an alternative provider if we are unable to meet your needs
Get the Personal Touch:
Geoff Roy is the Business Development and Commercial Manager at BCoT for Business, and is an active member and attendee of the Basingstoke Business Club. Geoff is dedicated to helping local businesses find the right training for their workforce. Please contact Geoff directly if you would like to discuss your training needs and what cost-effective options are available.